Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dilemma

I am watching a long line of small red ants in my balcony carrying very tiny piece of sweet towards some destination ! I am not sure if I should be killing these ants who got attracted to a piece of sweet which I must have dropped accidentally last night sometime while having dessert ?!
Its been almost 15-20 minutes , I am watching these creatures diligently carrying a very tiny piece of sweet(GuL poli) , and these 50-100 creatures must have carried it half a feet or so...
I am in great dilemma. Do I have right to kill these innocent creatures , when I myself have invited them by shabbiness of dropping a piece of sweet ?

For now I am just going to let them do their job as nature intends them to do. I will return late evening to see their progress. Hopefully they would disappear to the place they came this morning from ,in search of sweetness, carrying with them their fruit out of their hard work of the day !!

No comments: